Friday, July 29, 2005

The miniature golf queen

When my Grams and Gramps we're still here we all went miniature golfing. Gramps and daddy we're neck and neck through the hole match as I was doing my best hockey player impression driving the ball down the green while pushing the ball toward the hole. I think my average was 8 a hole. Gramps ended up winning the game with daddy in 2nd. Grams and I had fun. We can't help it, mentally we are the same age! On the very last hole where they take your ball I went 1st and for the 1st time ever.......drum roll please...........I GOT A HOLE IN ONE!!!!! Wahoo, I went straight in to my best booty dance and let everyone on the course know who the golf queen was. I would also like to note that neither daddy nor gramps got a hole in one on the 18th of Columbia (I think Tiggers' going to try and beat my round next week!)
Oh yeah, won a free game of golf for that also!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home