Tuesday, July 05, 2005

4th of July

The 4th of July was fun. We did lots of fireworks. It was fun watching them. I liked it a lot. We took pictures with me and the fireworks (below). The 4th of July is the best of the year.

That, of course, is word for word straight from McKenna's mouth. For those who don't already know fireworks are legal here in Nashville. Back in WY you cannot light off fireworks like here. Her daddy and Gramps have also never lived anywhere where they are legal so this was a 1st for all. (hehe).

No 6 year olds were injured durnig the show. (much to McKenna's disgust, I wouldn't let her light any this year.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Hi, McKenna!!! I hope you're having fun in Tenessee. Looks like you had fun on the 4th of July. We sure do miss you! I'm glad you're having lots of fun! I love you!! -- Aunt Sandra

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home